Welcome to the VIPARSPECTRA Timer Control Series Dimmable T300 300W LED Aquarium Light, with full spectrum layout, built in timer, dimmable ability and advanced heat dissipation system, specially designed to provide perfect lighting environment for all your precious water creatures.
- Full spectrum that mimic natural light to help corals/fish achieve the best balance.
- Built-in-Timer with two on/off settings one for blue and the other one for white.
- Two channels brightness can be adjusted from 0% to 100% separately.
- Advanced high speed quiet fans and upgraded aluminum heat sinks are easy for heat dissipation.
- One remote in hand, everything is simple. Easy adjustable hanging kits.
- Dimensions: 31.5 x 8.5 x 2.4 inches. Item Weight: 15.5 lbs
- One light is ideal for 32x24” coverage
- Max Coverage at 12" height: 40x24”.
- Core Coverage at 12" height: 32x24”
- Avg. Power Draw: 203W±3%
- (100pcs) High Intensity 3W Bridgelux/Epileds LEDs.
- Channel one: Violet(420nm), Royal Blue(450nm), Blue(470nm)
- Channel two: Green(520nm), Red(660nm), Neutral White(6500K), Cool White(12000K)
- Lens Angle: 90°
- Input: AC100-240V
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Lifespan: 100,000 hours
- 1 x Timer T300
- 1 x Wireless Remote
- 1 x User Instruction
- 1 x 6ft US Power Cord
- 2 x Hanging Kits
VIPARSPECTRA LED AQUARIUM LIGHT
Make your tank bright and colorful
Key Features of 300W LED Aquarium Light
Selectable Full Color Spectrums
To meet the different spectrum demands of growth stage of different coral and water creatures, etc. The T300 uses separated BLUE Channel and WHITE Channel to control the blue and white spectrum individually. It makes your corals and fish look more beautiful, spectacular and grows more healthy.
Awesome Adjustable Intensity levels
Convenient hanger & Easy to Setup
Question: How to set the timer?
Answer: Please kindly follow the manual instruction in the package which introduces how to set up the light with control knob or remote. If you are unable to set the timer, please feel free to reach us directly through Amazon message. Our friendly customer support team will walk you through the steps on how to set up the timer.
Question: How to raise the light up or lower the hanging height with the hanging kit?
Answer: You need to press on the top of the cylinder head while moving down the cords. This will allow you to adjust up/down for the hanging kit. You can adjust to the height by simply pulling the loose rope end. To release, depress the spring button pull it down. Please kindly refer to the 5th picture in the product images of the listing for 300W LED Aquarium Light.
Question: Does the timer work as a ramp timer? Can I set different intensities throughout the day?
Answer: The timer doesn’t work as a ramp timer and it can not be set different intensities throughout the day. No shimmer effect or sunrise/sunset effects. The timer can turn the light on and off automatically and set different intensities for two channels (blue and white channels) individually.
Question: How can reset the timer to the default setting?
Answer: Press the direction keys on the remote control, Up, Down, Left, Right (↑, ↓, ←, →）one by one and quickly reset the setting. When display 8888 on LCD screen, that's means you restore to facotory setting succesfully.
Question: When setting ch1 and ch2 dim settings. Do the settings save for when the timer comes back on the next day?
Answer: When you successfully set the time and intensity, they will be save and run as per your setting.
Question: Is this light good for indoor plants?
Answer: The spectrum of our LED aquarium lights are specially designed for water creatures such as coral, reef, etc. If you consider purchasing LED light for your indoor plants, we recommend you to choose our LED grow light which is design for indoor horticulture and is ideal for all kinds of plants veg and flower at all growth stages.
Suitable for All Water Creatures
The VIPARSPECTRA Timer Control Series Dimmable T300 300W LED Aquarium Light, with full spectrum layout, built in timer, dimmable ability and advanced heat dissipation system, specially designed to provide perfect lighting environment for all your precious water creatures. Such as SPS, LPS, fish,etc.
What's the Best LED Aquarium Light and How Many Lights Do You Need?
- Extremely bright, do not look directly at the LED bulbs when the light is on.
- Indoor use only, not water-proof. No extra ballast is needed. APEX does not currently support this product.
- Can not be programmed for sunrise, sunset and moonlight.
- Does not have a shimmering/ storm effects mode setting.
- Can not set up multiple lights by one remote at the same time, have to do it separately.
- Can not be daisy chained.
Batteries 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)