IceCap K1-130 Protein Skimmer
The IceCap K1 130 is a remarkably compact skimmer that offers a new level of refined filtration for marine aquariums. All aspects of the skimmer were implemented to surpass many challenges other skimmers on the market miss out on.
The IceCap K1 130 is crafted from robust PVC and high quality acrylic. Each component is marine safe, refined in every aspect to provide the latest enhancements in foam fractionation and the highest in quality.
The elegant “Beer Bottle" curve of the skimmer body naturally stabilizes the air and water mix as they transition upward within the reaction chamber. An impressively compact footprint makes it the ideal candidate for tight sump applications. Every aspect of the skimmer disassembles completely for easy service.
At the Core of the IceCap K1 130, you will find the EVair 400 skimmer pump, built to be highly durable, packing a ton efficient performance.
The pipeless output offers fine-tuning and trouble free underwater outflow plus quiet operation. Our pipeless design not only saves on space but also allows the outgoing water to exit on the side of the skimmer and below the water surface providing splash-free circulation in the sump.
Located much lower in the reaction chamber, the unique bubble dispersing chamber offers a multi stage diffusion of water, additional contact time for enhanced foam stability.
- Distinctive Turbulence Reducing Body
- Solid PVC & Acrylic Construction
- Bubble Dispersant Chamber
- Novel Pipeless Output Valve
- Efficient & Quiet Operation
- Disassembles Completely for Easy Cleaning & Maintenance
- In-Sump Installation Only
- Footprint: 7.3" x 5.6"
- Reaction Chamber: 5"
- Height: 19"
- Skimmer Pump: EVair 400
- For aquariums 80 to 140 gallon
- Recommended water level: 6 to 8 inches
- Pump: EVair Pinwheel Pump
- Power Consumption: 8watts
- Air Draw: 400lph / 14scfh*
- Water Draw: ~100gph
- *Air and water results will vary depending on aquarium setup