A Unique Food Offering
- Naturally contains digested material that helps complete the circle of life in a reef environment
- A very small size almost any coral or newborn fish can readily consume and digest
- A combination of vitamins and live rotifer frozen during their ideal nutritional period you cannot duplicate at home
- Easy to use "no touch™" mini cubes make measured feeding a snap
Proprietary Processes Help Us Offer Unsurpassed Quality
- 3 Step Sterilized for safety
- Free of harmful parasites and bacteria or foul odor
- The multi-step cleansing process offers the world's cleanest frozen foods available today
- Gut-loaded with Bio-Encapsulated Multi-Vitamins to offer better than live food nutrition
- Our proprietary Mega-Power Freezer helps us lock in all the nutrition your fish need while maintaining the natural color, taste, and texture
- Hi-tech and highly automated packing machines allow us to maintain the integrity of the animal and avoid pieces and parts common with competitive products
For fry, feed as many times per day as possible. Smaller more frequent feedings (up to 10 times per day) is best. For reef environments, feed twice daily.
Ideal For: Most reef environments and for use with newborn fish who require an extremely small nutrient source.
For other feeding options, ask your local pet professional about our Hikari® formulated, Bio-Pure® FD, or other Bio Pure® Frozen food offerings.
Be Careful: Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and any uneaten food should be removed after the feeding period to avoid water quality issues and the health problems that can result. Additionally, feeding live or frozen foods can spoil your aquatic pet and make feeding formulated food more difficult. Live or frozen foods should be used as a treat to “mix up” your nutritional offering, not act as a substitute for good nutrient selection that offers a full offering of necessary nutrition.
Please note: Handling a frozen food that is derived from a live animal can cause the same allergic reaction possible by handling the live animal itself. To avoid potential problems, always thoroughly wash your hands immediately after use and before any contact with your nose, eyes, or mouth. Always avoid any contact with open wounds.