Fluval Sea SP6 Sump Pump delivers powerful performance to ensure outstanding water flow for sump-equipped marine systems. This high-quality, energy-efficient, magnetically-driven pump can be plumbed in or out of a sump. Rugged and certified for marine use, this robust pump features Smart Pump Technology that consistently delivers optimal pump performance, thanks to an integrated electronic circuit board that continuously monitors the pump`s performance, resulting in one of the most powerful, energy-efficient pumps you can buy.
Made in Italy with a 3-year manufacturer`s limited warranty!
- Powerful flow rate and head height delivery
- Low-heat transfer to energy consumption
- Designed with threaded fittings compatible with N/A and Euro fittings
- Includes barbed hose fittings
- Quiet running
- For submersible or external use
- Wear-resistant impeller shaft and bearings
- Operates at relatively cool temperature to avoid affecting the water temperature of the tank, whether running internally or externally
- No exposed metal components
- Electrically certified for Marine use
- Input/Output Diameter: 1.25"
- Barbed Connection: 1.25"
- Thread Sizes: 1.25" NPT/GAS
- Flow Rate: 3434GPH
- Max. Head Pressure: 13 feet
- Flow Rate at 4.5 feet: 2250 GPH
- Dimensions: 4.5"L x 7.5"W x 9"H
- Power Consumption: 135W
|Fluval Sea SP6 Pump|
|Flow Rate (GPH)||3434||2958||2615||2337||2012||1400||1003||0|