Dry-Side: 3.00 x 2.25 inches (76.0 x 57.0 mm)
Wet-Side: 3.00 x 3.00 inches (76.0 x 76.0 mm)
Flow: 4,500+ gallons (17,000+ liters) per hour
Max Tank Thickness: 0.75 inches (19 mm)
Tank Size Range: 50-500+ gal (190 - 1,800 liters)
Clearance Needed Behind Tank: 3 inches (76 mm)
Wattage: 9 - 28 Watts
QuietDrive represents the next evolution of the award winning VorTech Driver.
- All new driver included with the VorTech MP10, MP40 and MP60
- 6+ Available continuous operational modes
- Wave Auto Tune, Feed Mode & Night Mode
- 90% Less motor noise
- Up to 40% more output*
- Communicates with existing WWD and "w" EcoSmart Pumps
- Fully compatible with EcoSmart Live via ReefLink
- Available as an upgrade for WWD and EcoSmart Drivers
*MP40 QuietDrive compared to MP40wES
In an aquarium, having the right amount of flow is crucial to the health of the ecosystem. With VorTech QuietDrive choosing the correct water circulation equipment has never been easier.
VorTech pumps are designed by aquarists to be the gold standard for providing flow in marine aquariums. When it comes to broad yet gentle flow, the VorTech design is unmatched:
- Create massive water movement
No coral damaging "hot spots" Natural Gyre Tank-wide flow patterns
- Precise control of water movement
At the heart of the VorTech's success is its unique, patented, magnetically coupled design.
No distractions from the beauty of the tank and its inhabitants No wires in the aquarium No unwanted heat added to the water column No risk of electrical discharge harming people or marine life
- No hassle when it comes to installing, relocating or cleaning the power head
Upgrade from EcoSmart
For existing EcoSmart VorTech owners, an upgrade path can bring your VorTech pump the benefits of our QuietDrive technology. The upgrade path for each VorTech model might be slightly different.
Download the following information packet to determine the different upgrade scenarios and their resulting performance improvements.