Help safely and quickly raise the pH in your freshwater aquarium for more alkaline water conditions with API pH Up Aquarium Water Treatment. Different fish need different pH levels to stay healthy. For example, most freshwater fish thrive in levels between 6.5 and 7.5, but Cichlids and crustaceans require higher pH levels between 7.8 and 8.8. Levels that are too high or too low can cause stress, illness and death, so testing is crucial to the health of your fish. API pH Up Aquarium Water Treatment is designed to raise pH in water that tests at an undesirable level. It is fast-acting, colorless and easy to use. It will not cloud or color aquarium water and because it's phosphate- and nitrate-free, it will not encourage algae growth.Key Benefits
- Safely raises pH in freshwater aquariums to desirable levels.
- Fast-acting, concentrated, colorless and easy to use.
- Phosphate- and nitrate-free, so it should not encourage algae growth.
- Formulated to not cloud or cause water discoloration.
- Helps keep your freshwater aquarium water in tip-top condition for your finned friends.